Greenhill is an intimate, tranquil and luxury retreat, providing a 'country house' experience and we accommodate only one party at a time, be it a couple, family or a group of friends. The idea being that you enjoy your own personal space with your partner, friends or family, and the lodge and the entire estate are yours to enjoy and explore exclusively. We can accommodate a maximum of 12 guests.
Low Season Lodge Tariffs
1 May 2013 - 31 August 2013 - including 15% government tax
Bed & Breakfast
|Lodge Room||NZ$750 per room per night (2 guests)|
|Lodge Suite||NZ$800 per suite per night (2 guests)|
|The Cottage||NZ$1,050 per night (2 guests)|
Dinner Bed & Breakfast
|Lodge Room||NZ$1,010 per room per night (2 guests)|
|Lodge Suite||NZ$1,060 per suite per night (2 guests)|
|The Cottage||NZ$1,310 per night (2 guests)|
Peak Season Lodge Tariffs
1 September 2013 - 30 April 2014 - including 15% government tax
Bed & Breakfast
|Lodge Room||NZ$950 per room per night (2 persons) includes
|Lodge Suite||NZ$1,000 per room per night (2 persons) includes|
|The Cottage||NZ$1,250 per night (2 persons) includes|
- A continental or full cooked breakfast.
- Welcome amenity refreshed daily
- Complimentary membership of Hawke's Bay golf club
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Use of all lodge facilities - 10 acres of mature gardens, swimming pool, petanque, croquet, billiards room, gym and library
|Lodge Room||NZ$1,210 per room per night (2 persons)|
|Lodge Suite||NZ$1,260 per suite per night (2 persons)|
|The Cottage||NZ$1,510 per night (2 persons)|
- All of the Bed & Breakfast inclusions plus a 4 course Table d'hôte dinner featuring fresh seasonal Hawke's Bay produce - changes nightly, in the formal dining room or in any location within the lodge or gardens that you choose
Rates for additional guests in the cottage (2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms) are by private arrangement.
Bookings & Cancellation policy
Bookings are secured by payment of the first night's stay with a valid credit card. There is no charge for bookings cancelled more than 30 days from arrival date outside of the period from 15th December 2013 - 28th February 2014, where any cancellation made 60 days or less prior to arrival incurs a 25% cancellation fee for each night cancelled. Any cancellation made within the same period within 30 days prior to arrival incurs a 100% cancellation fee.
The following charges are made in the event of cancellation due to the intimate size and private location of the lodge outside of the period outlined above:
- Within 30 days of arrival date: 50% of tariff
- Within 14 days of arrival date: 100% of tariff
We encourage all guests to take out travel insurance in the event that circumstances beyond their control cause cancellation of their booking incurring a cancellation fee.
Terms & Conditions
- Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day attract a NZ$250 (nett) per person surcharge
- A two night minimum stay applies for any booking for the period 15th December 2013 until the 28th February 2014
- Valid Credit card details are required to confirm a booking.
- No smoking inside the lodge or The Cottage, smoking outdoors is permitted