Terms and Conditions
Upon confirmation of the date of the event:
- The full seasonal venue hire fee for the exclusive use of Greenhill Lodge.
- 50% of the agreed 'Cost Estimate' for food, beverages, staffing and any hireage costs for any equipment required one month prior to the event day, and a valid credit card number to allow settlement of the outstanding account balance on the day after the event.
Arrival & Departure
You can choose the time you wish to arrive at Greenhill which allows you to relax and get ready prior to the wedding and enjoy the event afterwards at your leisure. Functions must finish by 11.30pm.
All prices are quoted inclusive of GST and are subject to change and availability. Menus change seasonally and prices are adjusted to reflect these seasonal changes and may only be set once the menus are confirmed. A minimum food and beverage spend applies depending on season and should this amount not be reached Greenhill Lodge reserves the right to charge the remaining amount as an additional venue hire.
Any damages accidental or wilful will be at the full responsibility of the client and any and all charges will be at the clients' expense including any ancillary or administration charges relating to rectifying or replacing the damaged item or property. Greenhill Lodge does not accept any responsibility for damages to or loss of any property left on the premises.
Hawke's Bay is a premium wine growing region and guests who choose to arrange their own wine may do so if the wine is purchased from a local winery within the Hawke's Bay winegrowers association. A bottle handling charge of $150 is applicable for chilling, serving and disposal of bottles per function.
The full venue hire fee is payable to reserve the lodge exclusively at the time of confirmation of the booking, a further 50% of the projected food and beverage catering costs one month prior to the event day, and a valid credit card number to allow settlement of the outstanding account balance on the day after the event.
Due to the intimate size, private location of the lodge and the demand for forward bookings, cancellations affect us greatly, and the following fees apply:
- The full venue hire fee is non-refundable unless we are able to replace your cancelled booking with another confirmed function on the same date. Administration costs may apply.
- Cancellation within 1 month prior to the function date will incur 50% charge of the agreed "Cost Estimate".
- Cancellation within 14 days or less prior to the function date will incur 100% charge of the agreed "Cost Estimate".
Non-resident guests may not access the interior of the Lodge or the Cottage at any time prior to, during the wedding function or afterwards, except by prior arrangement. This is for fire & security reasons and we ask that all guests comply.
Greenhill Lodge does not hold a general liquor licence and your selected caterer holds all responsibility for ensuring that they fully comply with all council liquor licencing laws.
15% surcharge applies to all prices on any public holidays.